October 22, 2021
New Courses Coming!
We are coming out of the COVID-19 freeze. 2022 coursework is expected. Please check back in January 2022 for published 2022 schedule.
March 14, 2020
What is COVID-19?
You are hopefully aware by now of COVID-19 symptoms. Cough, fever, and difficulties breathing are common symptoms of this virus. Seattle Times has produced a great fact sheet for your review. Thank you Seattle Times! Please support your local news media.
Our personal and community safety is critical at this time of COVID-19. We have reviewed current information from World Health Organization, Washington Department of Health, the Center for Disease Control and have implemented the following plan.
What Corpore Sano/BikePT/RunPT are doing to protect our health:
We are sanitizing surfaces regularly.
We are requiring hand/wrist sanitization by providing soap and water and hand sanitizer to all staff and public.
Our employees are aware of viral symptom and will quarantine if present. Employees with such findings are not to be at work until cleared by protocol.
We will provide accurate and timely information about the outbreak and its effect on office operations to the community.
We won’t shake your hand. We will give you a nod of acknowledgement with solid eye contact.
We will maintain reasonable personal space when appropriate.
What Corpore Sano/BikePT/RunPT needs you to do to protect our health:
We urge anyone who is sick, aged 60 years old and older, and people with medical conditions not to attend in person physical therapy until we are reasonably virus safe.
• Find ways to give people more physical space so that they aren’t in close contact as much as possible.
• We don’t expect a handshake from you. A caring nod of acknowledgement with eye contact is fine.
• We want you to wash your hands/wrists with soap and water or use provided sanitizer.
• Don’t touch everything.
Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth. Limit your personal touching of face while in clinic and other places.
You may/can use personal protection equipment (PPE) at your appointment if that gives you a better sense of security. This equipment will be up to you to provide. We have limited supplies as do many other clinics.
The Future and Your Time with Us
• We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Please check our site for necessary updates.
• We will continue to uphold our healthy habits; personal, office, community.
• We will do our best to reschedule any missed appointments with us in the near future.
***We will/can offer remote access to PT consultation (telehealth) with our staff upon your request.***